Contact an Advocate to speak to your group or at an event.
More ways to give »
- "I believe strongly in MAF's ministry. If I knew at 18 what I know now, I would have been a missionary pilot!"
Retired Captain, United Airlines
- "I am happy to serve with so many heroes of the faith - those in missions. They are making a bold impact on the progress of the gospel. This ministry impresses me and I want to support the cause in any way I can. I truly connect with the MAF ministry and feel passionate about seeing God’s work done through it."
Instructor Pilot, United States Air Force
- "One of the best emails I ever sent was to inquire about the MAF-Advocate Wing. It began the first step to becoming an official part of MAF. I've felt a part of MAF for decades as MAF flew my dad in Brazil and I have supported MAF through prayer and finances through the years. But now is even more special as I am officially a member of the MAF team. A team making a difference ... an eternal difference."
- "Being an advocate is the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I feel that God is using me in ways I never would have dreamed of. For me it is a great thrill to serve Him this way. God has taken my passion for missions and airplanes, and has used it for His glory."
Pleasant Prairie, WI
- "As an MAF alumni I see this as a great way to remain involved with missions in general and MAF specifically. It is a good way to live out my heart for foreign missions in the US and in a secular role."
- "I love being a part of MAF and being able to support all that it does. I would have probably been working overseas for MAF if I had come to know the Lord earlier. Even now though, I am able to play a significant part in the Lord's work through MAF by being an Advocate. Very gratifying!"
United Airlines Captain
- "Being on the MAF-Advocate Wing team is an opportunity to show my support and deep appreciation for its ministry. It gives me a platform to promote the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ. It's a blessing and an honor to be associated with an organization like MAF with a long history of integrity."
- "Being a Ministry Advocate with MAF means that I can be a part of a specialized ministry to the often forgotten, most remote, lost people of the world for whom God "gave His only begotten Son". Although I have no expertise or technical abilities in the realm of aviation, my heart for missions commands me to be involved. I can't believe just how exciting and FUN it has been to see God working."
Retired, US Postal Service
Read all »