MAF is a family of organizations led by people in countries around the world who have a similar vision of taking Christ’s love into the most remote places on earth. MAF-US collaborates with our sister organizations to meet spiritual and physical needs in 34 different countries. Collectively, our fleet of 120 airplanes serve some 1,400 non-profit, church, and humanitarian organizations.
To find out more about MAF International (MAF-I) and individual members, visit www.mafint.org
MAF Hong Kong
These programs are former MAF programs that have been passed onto the capable hands of national staff.
- Brazil (operating as Asas de Socorro)
- Ecuador (operating as Alas de Socorro)
- Guatemala (operating as AGAPE, Asociacion Guatemalteca Aerea para Edificacion)
- Mexico (operating as Alas de Socorro)
- Suriname (operating as Surinaamse Zendings Vliegdienst)