We Believe In…
- The divine inspiration of the Bible; that it is inerrant in the original writings, and is of supreme and final authority in faith and practice.
- One God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The creation of man in the divine image, man’s subsequent fall through sin, resulting in universal guilt and total depravity; and the necessity, therefore, of redemption and restoration.
- The deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, perfect life, redeeming death, bodily resurrection, heavenly intercession, and His personal return.
- The personality of the Holy Spirit by Whose regenerative work sinful man is born again, and by Whose indwelling regenerate man is enabled to live a godly life.
- The bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- The spiritual unity of all believers as comprising the true Church, which has the duty to preach the Gospel to every creature.