Be a Voice for Isolated People
Through the volunteer ministry of the MAF Advocate Wing, you can serve the Lord, transform lives, and be part of building God’s kingdom worldwide … right where you live.
Serve as a Ministry Advocate with MAF and connect your friends, family, acquaintances, church, and other local groups with the ministry of MAF. Be a part of the great work God is doing by speaking on behalf of isolated people living in remote areas around the globe that are cut off from the gospel or life-sustaining resources. Share about the hope and transformation that MAF helps bring these people every day.
MAF Advocates inform others about the impact that people can have through MAF and inspire others to partner with MAF’s ministry. We provide the training, resources, and support you’ll need so that you can play a part in transforming the lives of isolated people with the love of Jesus Christ.
Are you ready to make a difference?
- Be a consistent witness for Christ and pray regularly for the ministry of MAF
- Share about MAF’s ministry and overcoming isolation
- Complete a Ministry Opportunity Report once a month
- Communicate once a month with your Regional Manager or Team Leader via text, email or phone
- Relationship with Jesus Christ
- Christian lifestyle
- Local church involvement
- Cross-denominational perspective
- Abide by MAF policies and authority
- Team building
- Support MAF financially
- Email access